The Sidwell Company is an industry leader of GIS solutions for cadastral mapping and land-records
management, and a provider of aerial photography, software development, and photogrammetric services.
Already well established in the Midwest as a regional firm, Sidwell has become a name recognized on the national GIS level with the success
of their Parcel Builder™ product. Parcel Builder is an extension to
ESRI®’s flagship GIS software, ArcGIS® 10. Sidwell has been recognized as a Foundation Partner by
ESRI multiple times (in 2003 and 2008), which serves as testimony to the company’s commitment to
providing premier GIS solutions and services using ESRI technology.
Sidwell's Corporate Vision
Our Mission Statement: Why We Exist
The Sidwell Company will provide outstanding GIS services, mapping, solutions, and professional support to our clients to enable them to achieve their goals.
Our Core Values: What We Believe In
Our mission is sustained by the following core values. We will:
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in every aspect of our business operation
- Meet or exceed the expectations of each of our clients
- Set the benchmarks for quality in the markets we serve
- Listen to and actively communicate with our clients
- Build enduring professional client relationships
- Develop innovative, best-of-breed products
- Evolve our products and services in response to our clients’ needs
- Deliver solutions that will serve our clients’ needs now and into the future
- Stand behind our products and services
- Hire, develop, and retain excellent and motivated professional staff
- Provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees
- Manage our business in a manner that serves the best, long-term interests of our shareholders