Available Services Include:
- Map updates based on recorded documents and/or client requests
- GIS maintenance of parcel topology through creation and
- Maintenance of countywide parcel inventory based on completed map changes
- Customized change record forms detailing each completed map change
- Acreage calculations and reports based on updated soils polygons for agricultural parcels, using Sidwell's FARMS
- Review and analysis of property classifications based on aerial interpretation
- Custom mapping projects, including corporate boundary issues, land-use analysis, etc.
- Map maintenance overload? Pay-as-you-go services available.
- Fixed fee rate for COGO input of new subdivision plat and lot boundaries
- Digital transfer of completed update information
- Production of hard copy map and aerial plots
Sidwell Map Maintenance: Where history meets technology
Sidwell's experience and dedication to mapping technology allow us to efficiently perform and deliver map maintenance on legacy systems and also in a variety of digital formats, including Reprographics, Geographics, and ArcGIS. Our depth of experience also qualities us to perform maintenance and upgrades on systems not created by Sidwell! This wide range of capabilities means that you receive the fastest, most accurate and cost-effective mapping services available in the industry.
For more information on our mapping services, or to talk with one of our experts about customizing a program to fit your needs, contact us today.