Upon publication of the 2010 U.S. Census population data, the task of redistricting is imminent. Using the power of GIS technology, Sidwell can assist your organization by providing the geospatial data, processing, and applications necessary to complete your redistricting tasks logically and efficiently. Services include:
- Geoprocessing new 2010 U.S. Census data
- Mapping of district boundaries to your GIS
- Locating voting districts, commissioner districts, etc.
- GIS-based election results and reporting
- Integration of GIS and voter registration
- District map plotting from wall maps to atlases
- Implementation and training to empower users to redistrict using GIS
Click on the following links to view PDF documents from a sample district mapping project in your browser, or right click and choose "Save Target/Link As" to save to your computer.
If you or your organization is interested in our redistricting services, please fill out our contact form, and an account manager will be in touch with you.
Go to Contact Form