DeWitt County, IL
- The county needed an updated re-flight because ten years has passed since their last flyover.
The county will receive the following from Sidwell:
- Natural color digital capture aerial photography.
- Project-wide 1/2 foot resolution orthophotography.
- Assistance in remote installation of orthophotography.
- Set of color map book pages.
- The county can now find buildings that have been demolished or moved as well as newly constructed buildings in new subdivisions.
- The up-to-date flight can be accessed for all users online.
What They Had To Say
DeWitt County is looking forward to the re-flight because it has been over 10 years since the last flight. This will assist DeWitt County in finding omitting buildings, show the occupation in the new subdivisions with the newly constructed buildings and create an up to date flight for users on the internet.
Sandy SchlosserDeWitt County, IL, Supervisor of Assessment
- Client: DeWitt County, IL
- Project Details: Orthophotography
- Industry: Government, Local Government