Pinal County, AZ
- The county needed a comprehensive workflow to remove duplicate work and integrate multiple systems.
- The integrations between document management, CAMA, GIS, Planning & Development, and Permitting were required to streamline and centralize information for countywide access.
- Sidwell integrated Parcel Administrator to the county’s GIS, which established data entry rules to validate parcel data before splits or merges could be processed.
- Sidwell moved the county’s parcels to the Parcel Fabric which in turn helped facilitate the move to the Local Government Information Model (LGIM).
- Sidwell provided training for the modernized land record maintenance workflows and follow up assistance.
- Integration of the county’s GIS, CAMA, and addressing systems with Parcel Administrator eliminated multiple data entries of the same information; thus, saving time and errors.
- The county now possesses and easily manages an integrated GIS system that has eliminated mistyped and omitted data from their records. This has cleared issues with past tedious parcel number generator workflows.
- The county can take advantage of numerous free applications Esri offers, such as Tax Parcel Viewer and Value Analysis Dashboard, that were unavailable to them before configuring their system with the LGIM.
- Serious errors that caused issues with tax payments at the treasurer’s office have been eliminated.
- Efficiency through streamlined workflows
- Countywide integration, reducing the amount of time the parcel is recorded to the time it is visible to the public via its website
- Data Integrity using RDBMS and Geodatabase
- Enterprise GIS Deployment
What They Had To Say
[Sidwell] is a standout among the industry leaders we worked with to develop and implement our integrated system. They have the finest and friendliest employees from customer support to their top leadership, and best of all, and unfailing reliable product.
Scott McMullenPinal County, AZ, Mapping/Splits
- Client: Pinal County, AZ
- Project Details: Parcel Fabric, LGIM, Parcel Administrator, Training & Support
- County Statistics:
Area: 5,374 sq. miles
Density: 75/sq mi
(*as of 2010 census)