Parcels are the most vital spatial component of a local government GIS. Optimal parcel accuracy and integrity are critical for successful support of multiple offices utilizing GIS. The parcel fabric provides a data modeling solution to meet the requirements necessary for efficient maintenance, powerful analysis, and end-user deployment of your parcels.
- Tracks geometry history and groups changes in the fabric
- Measurement-based approach to managing parcel data
- Powerful adjustment routines to improve data accuracy
- Quick, basic tools for split, merge, and COGO entry
- Best practice templates and workflows for managing your cadastral data