Sidwell’s experience in assisting municipalities and engineering firms allows city officers and project managers to perform other tasks to expedite public works and infrastructure development projects.
Any project involving construction or drainage studies requires current and accurate project surface mapping. While such data can be easily collected via ground surveys, this methodology can be quite costly for larger projects, or those with developed or wooded sites.
- Departments of Public Works
- Construction or extension of water and wastewater pipelines
- Road widening or extension
- Assistance in bridge or overpass construction
- Help maintain flow of traffic and improve safety at railroad crossings
- Airport obstruction and development assistance
Who? Architects, Engineers, Surveyors
What? Housing Developments, Retail Shopping Centers, Industrial Parks