Sidwell began flying aerial photography in the early 1960’s to assist county assessors. Today, Sidwell has over one million aerial photographs in our archives. Historical aerial photographic mosaics are a great tool for land use studies, change detection, and environmental assessments.
With our advanced image processing technology, we can make georeferenced mosaics using our archives or your existing film, paper, or Mylar prints. Sidwell can even create a digital copy for protection before they become too worn, faded, or destroyed.
- Over 45 years of archival imagery
- Great for land use and change detection sites
- Mosaic creation from your archives
- Transfer your existing media to digital format
- One set of image mosaic tiles in TIF/TFW format
- Countywide ECW compression