Parcels are the most vital spatial component of a local government GIS. Optimal parcel accuracy and integrity are critical for successful support of multiple offices utilizing GIS. The parcel fabric provides a data modeling solution to meet the requirements necessary for efficient maintenance, powerful analysis, and end-user deployment of your parcels.
- Tracks geometry history and groups changes in the fabric
- Measurement-based approach to managing parcel data
- Powerful adjustment routines to improve data accuracy
- Quick, basic tools for split, merge, and COGO entry
- Best practice templates and workflows for managing your cadastral data
Sidwell’s Portico website solution delivers one of the industry’s most comprehensive, powerful, efficient, and simple website designs for the deployment of GIS on the Internet. Portico gives users a visually rich GIS experience on all major web browsers and mobile devices with the speed that allows users to complete their searches for GIS tasks at the office, home or on the road.
- Portico uses simple map functions for navigating (zoom/pan) that will be familiar to users of Google Maps or Virtual Earth along with stunning user interface designs, smooth animation effects, mouse wheel scrolling, dynamic refreshes, track zooming and more.
- Portico gives users basic search capabilities such as searching by address, parcel number, subdivision, school district, city boundaries, etc. Portico also gives users geospatial search capabilities such as buffer around a parcel, street centerline or a line drawn by the user.
- Portico allows users to easily browse information in multiple parcels search results, which can be emailed or exported to multiple programs including Microsoft Word and Excel for mailings, project logging or further analysis.
Visit these local government websites designed and hosted by Sidwell:
Sidwell has been instrumental in the analysis and verification of hundreds of thousands of property sketches. We analyze historical sketches and compare them to current ortho imagery. Sketch Verification accurately:
- Compares building sketches to imagery
- Verifies sketch data
- Identifies inaccurate drawings
- Discovers new construction, additions, and missing sketches
With Sketch Verification you can pick up revenue generating new construction and additions without sending your appraisal staff to the field. Our Service Provides:
- Complete, geo-referenced layer of all sketches
- Parcel layer divided into categories (Match, Major Variance, New Construction, Additional Buildings, and Obstructed View)
- table of all new construction for fast reference in adding maximum tax revenue to the tax roll
- Customizable reporting
Paper to Digital
Sidwell’s professional services staff will convert your paper building drawings to editable sketches to use either as standalone drawings or integrated within your CAMA system. Sketches can also be provided in standard image file format for publishing in other systems. Sidwell improves the integrity of your data by avoiding calculation errors in its review of sketched areas. Sidwell provides cost effective and timely solutions to:
- Back up old paper records
- Meet state mandates
- Prepare for revaluation
- Advance confidently and accurately into the digital world with editable sketches