Benefits of Change Detection Services
- Find property improvements not in tax roll
- Find changes in agricultural land use
- Locate structures that are not visible from the front of a property
- Saves yourself time and money by identifying likely property changes before making field visits.
- Increased valuations
- Increased tax revenue
- Increased recurring tax revenue
- Help in planning for county-wide assessment
Sidwell’s Change Detection services offer multiple ways to improve assessment data utilizing existing imagery and new imagery. This is just another affordable service we can provide to our clients, enabling them to become more efficient and profitable.
Change Detection can reveal changes in the use of agricultural land, particularly when woodland or pastureland is turned into cropland. This increases the assessed value of the land, leading to increased income for your jurisdiction!
What They Had to Say
The new Sidwell Change Detection was a true eye opener. With limited staff and no county zoning, it’s impossible to keep up with all of the changes in Marion County. This service provided me with exactly which parcels I needed to visit and will save a tremendous amount of labor hours in the field.