We pride ourselves on our ability to assist and provide results. As such, we have designed unique training and support packages where access to our team of professionals is just a phone call away. Protect your investment in GIS with guaranteed response times, remote support, Esri software bug research, and more with our support packages below.
With customized training sessions for Esri ArcGIS solutions, parcel editing workflows, and publishing web maps to support packages with guaranteed response times, we’re here to help you protect your GIS investment.
- Guaranteed response time of less than 2 hours
- Remote access support (Join.Me, WebEx, etc.)
- Esri software bug research
- *2 days (16 hours) of professional services time, including:
- • Esri and Sidwell software installation/configuration
- • Training
- • Python scripting services
- • MXD design assistance, including complex labeling and symbology schemes
- • Thematic mapping support
- • Step-by-step assistance with joins/relates to external databases
- • One geodatabase checkup that includes: geometry and topology checking of core cadastral features, attribute checks, annotation and cartographic subtype checking, report of findings and recommendations (no correction/repairing of errors will be done)
- Best-practices technical and workflow support for Esri Parcel Fabric tools
- Step-by-step assistance with parcel mapping workflows
- Assistance with data specific map document design
- Help with existing Fabric adjustment workflows
- Assistance with mapping and display strategies for optimized visualization of data
- Routines and scripts to publish parcel fabric data to the desktop and/or web
- Help with understanding the structure of your data, reviewing attributes for QC, and other map analysis
- Future planning questions about software patches/upgrades or how map changes may affect other systems
We are now able to produce wonderful reports to our constituents and share data with other governmental departments that we were unable to in the past. We are also able to add data layers to our current mapping system, which is a key component for other offices within Cavalier County. The Sidwell Company has provided excellent training and technical support for our county departments.
The Sidwell Company is a standout among the industry leaders we worked with to develop and implement our integrated system. They have the finest and friendliest employees from customer support to their top leadership, and best of all, and unfailing reliable product.
Our mapping system has grown by leaps and bounds. We are now able to produce wonderful colored maps for our constituents and share data with other governmental departments that we were unable to in the past. . . We are also able to add data layers to our current mapping system, which is a key component for other offices within Lincoln County. The Sidwell Company has provided excellent training and technical support for our GIS department.