Reduce the amount of time you spend answering calls, emails, and office traffic by empowering the public to do their own research.
As a publicly accessible online information solution, Portico is your one-stop solution for searching, retrieving, and displaying GIS, Tax, and CAMA information.
Not looking to include a map component in your web solution? No problem! Portico is built upon a highly flexible platform that can be deployed to best fit your needs. We can enable Portico as a standalone search solution or add map functionality for the ultimate experience.
- Intuitive and user-friendly design with a general information search box
- Ability to customize the web solution's search type parameters
- Introduces an efficient and timely method of distributing data to the public
- Retrieve data online 24/7 versus exclusively during business hours
- Flexible web solution that can live in the cloud, on-premises, or as a hybrid of both
- Easy to use map interface for navigating, selecting, and measuring
- Ability to mark up the map with point, text, line, and shape
- Configurable incoming and outgoing links (including parcel numbers passed in as incoming parameters)
- Interactive aerial time slider for multiple years of imagery
- General information search text box and a map querying tool for more advanced searches
- Query results that can be emailed or exported to .xls, .csv, or .txt file
With a quick deployment time you can provide the public, other agencies, and departments within your organization with an easy way to access to your information in a central location.
This project profile highlights the online search tool, called Portico Search, that we developed.
I knew this was something that had not been done before, but Sidwell listened to what we needed and did it. Their team made the development process extremely easy and the end product is spectacular.
FARMS can be integrated with Portico to show soils reports with the breakdown of agricultural land use, the soil types within each land use classification, as well as the assessed value and the factors that determine the value.
Parcels can be viewed with two aerial views, EagleView obliques as well as traditional satellite aerial imagery.